The Airo XL19 E is an electric scissor lift for hire from JMS across the UK.
It has a 19.26m working height and an extensive deck area suitable for heavy loads and equipment and multiple orperatives (up to a max capacity of 500kg).
This Airo Scissor Lift has a number of useful features including automatic levelling of the stabilisers, large double deck extensions and 20 percent gradeability. In addition, the Airo scissor can be driven at height (please refer to manual) to enable operators to move across a site with reduced time lowering and elevating in between work areas.
To discuss this productivity boosting feature or to hire the Airo Scissor lift, call JMS on 0845 467 0000.
XL19 E from Airo – Standard Features
- Produced according to EN 280 norm and the international safety regulations
- Electro-hydraulic transmission
- Proportional controls
- Traction battery
- Three-phase 380V highfrequency battery-charger incorporated
- Shearing-proof protection
- Automatic leveling system
- Double manual deck extension
- Horn, voltmeter and hourmeter
- Electric tilt alarm device with automatic motion stop
- Flat battery indicator with battery-protection device (automatic lifting stop)
- All-motion alarm
- Driveable to max.14 m
- Diagnostic system
- Folding down rails
- On-platform load limiting device
- Super elastic black tyres
- 230V electric line predisposition on the platform
|Name:||Airo X Range – XL19 E|
|Max Working Height:||19m|
To find out more about Large Scissor Lift Hire in Yorkshire, Pinewood and Harpenden, get in touch with us today.