Its tight turning radius and Fast Mast™ boom function provide operates with great versatility – it is particularly suited to areas with restricted access – retail, leisure environments or airports and rail stations
As a newly designed model, it’s packed with features – non-marking rubber solid rubber tyres, low energy consumption leading to a full day working cycle, 15cm ground clearance and the ability to drive at maximum height.
Overall weight is a slim 3640 kg, suitable for weight sensitive surfaces
The Genie FastMast system is a productivity feature that allows for an operator to go from full height to the ground with one function without lowering the secondary boom. This is a great feature for operators who need to go down and grab materials frequently.
Key Features of this Genie Cherry Picker
- Compact dimensions and low weight for use on sensitive floors and surfaces
- Driveable at full height for added productivity in high rise spaces
- 400° turntable rotation for precise positioning at height
- The Genie Fast Mast ™ boom system allows operators to descend and retrieve materials and quickly return to working height
- Proportional controls for lift and drive functions
- Easy service access to hydraulics and electrical components
|Max Working Height:||12m|
|Max Working Outreach:||5.57m|
To find out more about Cherry Picker Hire in Yorkshire, Pinewood and Harpenden, get in touch with us today.