The Nifty Height Rider 12 (HR12N) is one of the most versatile and reliable boom lift machines in its class. It is specifically designed to give maximum reach performance from the lightest, most compact base possible. A telescopic upper boom gives an improved accuracy lift when positioning the platform and superb manoeuvrability makes it ideal for a wide range of applications.
|Maximum Working Height||12.20m|
|Maximum Platform Height||10.20m|
|Gross Machine Weight||3100kg|
|Tyres||non-marking solid rubber|
- Telescopic Upper Boom.
- 1.50m Chassis Available.
- Weight Under 3.1 Tonnes.
- Fully Proportional Hydraulic Controls.
- Automatic Failsafe Brakes.
- Tilt Alarm.
- Foam Filled or Solid Tyres.
- Manual Descent with Hand Pump.
- Dual Controls (Platform & Base).
- Lock Valves on all Hydraulic Cylinders.
- Dual Harness Points.
- CE Mark.