The Nifty Height Rider 17N boom lift (HR17N) will lift 2 people and their tools to a working height of 17.20m or an outreach of 9.60m. Its impressive 100° platform rotation and 150° flyboom provide exceptional control when positioning the platform making tasks quicker and easier to perform.
A super narrow 1.50m width base enables travel in restricted access areas and optional Bi-Energy power makes the HR17N even more versatile, allowing it to work both inside and out with equal ease.
|Maximum Working Height||17.20m|
|Maximum Platform Height||15.20m|
|Gross Machine Weight||6400kg|
|Tyres||non-marking solid rubber|
- 1.50m Narrow Chassis.
- Bi-Energy Available.
- 225kg SWL.
- Dual holding brakes.
- Telescopic Upper Boom.
- Platform Rotation & Fly-Boom.
- Gradeability 25% (14˚).
- Flyboom arc 150˚.
- 2m Outside turning radius.
- Solid rubber, non-marking tyres.
- Manual Recovery with Hand Pump.
- Automatic Fail-Safe Brakes.
- CE Mark.
- Tilt Alarm.
- Dual Harness Points.
- Dual Controls (platform & base).
- Lock Valves on all Hydraulic Cylinders.