The Skyjack SJ12 and SJ16 self propelled vertical low level access mast lifts provide a compact footprint and superior maneuverability. When operating in tight workspaces, a high degree steer angle allows for superior functionality and flexibility by offering zero inside turning radius.
Both low level access models feature a 0.41m traversing platform, providing increased access and the ability to reach over potential obstacles. A unique slide away platform provides easy access to components, when raised or in the stowed position.
Skyjack’s low level access standard colour coded and numbered wiring system with hard-wired relay based controls help to ensure both the SJ12 and SJ16 live up to Skyjack’s reputation for quality and serviceability.
|Maximum Working Height||5.56m|
|Maximum Platform Height||3.65m|
|Gross Machine Weight||782kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- Drivable at full height.
- Variable speed, front two wheel hydraulic drive.
- Zero inside turning radius.
- Dual holding brakes.
- Proportional controls.
- 0.41m Traversing platform.
- 24V DC power source.
- Low voltage battery protection.
- 30% gradeability.
- Solid rubber, non-marking tyres.
- Pothole protection system.
- Wiring for AC outlet at platform.
- 12.5 m/s (28 mph) wind rating (SJ12 only).
- Tilt alarm with drive & lift cut-out.
- Lanyard attachment points.
- Operator horn.
- Lift rings/tie downs.
- Full height spring hinged gate.
- Relay based control system.
- Color coded and numbered wiring system.
IPAF TrainingPush Around Vertical (PAV) Book Training Today
Low Level Access in JMS News
- JMS gives customers the edge with first bi-energy Lightlift 33.17s
- Low level access boost for skyscraper refurb programme
- Need powered access for films? See the man on the couch