The BoSS X3X-SP is our new tough, professional, self propelled low level access micro scissor lift, designed to be the tallest, slimmest and lightest self propelled of its kind. The BoSS X3X-SP offers unrivalled benefits and a host of class leading features for a low level access machine.
|Maximum Working Height||5.20m|
|Maximum Platform Height||3.20m|
|Gross Machine Weight||370kg|
- Safe working height of 5.14m – (Platform height – 3.14m).
- Only 760mm wide – fits through personnel doorways & into passenger lifts.
- For indoor & outdoor use – wind rating with non extended platform.
- Highly manoeuvrable – turns within its own footprint of only 1.27m.
- Drivable at full height (13.5m/min).
- 350 lifts & descents, 16.1km of driving or mix of two on a single charge.
- 1.65m platform length (including 0.4m extension).
- Weight of 495kg facilitating lifting on a standard tail lift.
- Straight line driving with swivel castor lock feature.
- Raised platform driving speed selection.
- Pothole protection activation.
- Emergency platform lowering.
- Ramp loading – up to 35% (19.2°).
- Longitudinal fork lifting points.
- Low battery protection system.
- Electromagnetic brakes on drive motors.
- Tilt sensor & overload protection.
- Base unit draws for easy maintenance.