Genie AWP 40 Super Series aerial work platforms are an industry favorite due to their ease of use, convenience and flexibility. Their lightweight maneuverability and durable design make them a versatile option for a wide variety of rental, light-duty construction and maintenance applications.
|Maximum Working Height||14.29m|
|Maximum Platform Height||12.29m|
|Gross Machine Weight||513kg|
- Auxiliary platform lowering.
- Most rigid mast in the industry.
- Rocker base system for manoeuvrability.
- Tilt back frame (standard on AWP™-40).
- Easily rolls through standard doorways.
- AC power to platform.
- Dual activated up/down switch.
- Ground fault interrupt (ANSI/CSA only).
- Small outrigger footprints.
- Outrigger storage sockets.
- Easy loading in pickup trucks.
- Tie down attachment points.
- Overhead crane attachment point.
- Wide forklift pockets.
- Rear access forklift pocket.
- LED lights confirm proper set-up.