The Pecolift is a major step change in low-level access.
Pecolift Wind Rated is operable on gradients up to 3 degrees and winds up to 28mph.
It’s so easy, fast and efficient to use, it’s intuitive. Just step in and turn the handle! And you don’t need power; no batteries to charge or mains power consumption.
Pecolift is very ‘Eco-friendly.’ No batteries means no power consumption for charging, no battery acid spills, no hydrogen gases. No hydraulic oil means no spills. In fact it’s carbon footprint is even smaller than it’s working footprint and that’s only 985mm x 700mm!
Picture for reference only
|Maximum Working Height||3.50m|
|Maximum Platform Height||1.50m|
|Gross Machine Weight||240kg|
|Tyres||non marking castors|
- Step into the platform, no climbing.
- Intuitive to operate - turn handle to elevate.
- Patented* lift mechanism, no power required.
- 'Auto-lok' brake on elevation.
- Lightweight, easy to manoeuvre.
- Small footprint.
- Unlimited lift cycles, can be used 24/7.
- Robust design for years of trouble free service.
- Minimal operational costs, virtually maintenance free.