The Compact Series DC Electric Scissor Lifts offer Skyjack’s easy to service SJ3219, a low maintenance design in a compact and versatile package. Equipped with variable speed front wheel hydraulic drive, and 90° steering, both models in the Compact Series are capable of maneuvering in the smallest spaces. Featuring a 0.9 m roll out extension deck, these Compact Series models offer work heights up to 7.8 m and 25% gradeability.
|Maximum Working Height||7.8m|
|Maximum Platform Height||5.8m|
|Gross Machine Weight||1,312kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- Drivable at full height.
- Variable speed, front two wheel hydraulic drive.
- 90° steering (zero inside turning radius).
- Dual holding brakes.
- Proportional controls for drive & lift functions.
- 24V DC power source.
- Low voltage battery protection.
- Analog control system.
- Colour coded and numbered wiring system.
- Solid rubber, non-marking tyres.
- Pothole protection system.
- Wiring for AC outlet on platform. Tilt alarm with drive & lift cut-out.
- All motion audible alarm.
- Overload sensing system.
- Lowering warning system.
- Operator horn.
- Half height spring hinged gate.
- Lanyard attachment points.
- Forklift pockets and tie down/lift lugs
IPAF TrainingMobile Vertical (3a) Book Training Today
Scissor Lifts in JMS News
- JMS boom lift helps put the cherry on top – of the 4th Plinth
- Need powered access for films? See the man on the couch
- Articulating boom lifts – the benefit of thinking big