The Narrow Conventional Series DC Electric Scissor Lifts offer high capacity and large platform areas, making them suitable for any on-slab application. Featuring variable speed rear wheel hydraulic drive, the SJ3220 offers a working height of 8.1m and 30% gradeability. The lightest machines in their class, these models offer a standard 0,9 m roll out extension deck, and can be driven at full height.
The SJ3220 can also access through standard doorways.
|Maximum Working Height||8.1m|
|Maximum Platform Height||6.1m|
|Gross Machine Weight||1594kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- Drivable at full height.
- Variable speed, rear two wheel hydraulic drive.
- Dual holding brakes.
- Proportional controls for drive & lift functions.
- 0.9 m roll out extension deck.
- 24V DC power source.
- Low voltage battery protection.
- Analog control system.
- Colour coded and numbered wiring system.
- 30% gradeability.
- Solid rubber, non-marking tyres.
- Pothole protection system.
- Wiring for AC outlet on platform.
- Tilt alarm with drive & lift cut-out.
- Overload sensing system.
- Lowering warning system.
- Operator horn.
- Hinged railing system.
- Half height spring hinged gate.
- Lanyard attachment points.
- Forklift pockets and tie down/lift lugs
IPAF TrainingMobile Vertical (3a) Book Training Today
Scissor Lifts in JMS News
- Need powered access for films? See the man on the couch
- Articulating boom lifts – the benefit of thinking big
- JMS boom lifts ‘ideal’ for major dock build formwork