Working at Height for Supervisors and Managers
This course is designed to give delegates an understanding and appreciation of the Work at Height Regulations 2005, and what these mean for the employee and their employer.
This theory based course shows delegates how to plan any work at height, including equipment selection and how to put measures into place to prevent falls.
This Training Course Covers:
- An overview of all relevant Health & Safety Laws and Regulations
- Responsibilities of employees and their employers
- Conducting a Risk Assessment
- The importance of keeping your equipment in good order with regular maintenance
- Keeping yourself properly protected – the correct personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Theory test paper, questions and review